- Samhita is a Sanskrit word. Samhita actually signifies “set up together, joined, union”, a “collection”,and “a deliberately, lead based mix of content or verses”. Samhita additionally alludes to the most antiquated layer of content in the Vedas, comprising of mantras, psalms, petitions, reiterations and invocations.
- Parts of Vedic Samhitas constitute the most seasoned living piece of Hindu custom. There are total four Vedic Samhita that is SamVed Samhita, Yajurveda Samhita, RigVeda Samhita, AtharvaVeda Samhita. This four Ved Shastra is made earlier but After this VedSamhita made known as UpVeda Samhita or Post Samhita.
- The Vedas have been partitioned into four styles of writings – the Samhitas, the Aranyakas, the Brahmanas, and the Upanishads. The Samhitas are in some cases distinguished as karma-kanda, while the Upanishads are recognized as jnana-kanda . The Aranyakas and Brahmanas are differently characterized, some of the time as the stylized karma-kanda, different parts of them as the jnana-kanda.
Post-Vedic (UpVeda Samhita) Samhitas
- There are numerous notable books written in the post-vedic period, otherwise called samhitas, on the grounds that “samhita” likewise signifies “methodical aggregation of learning”. Vedic samhitas ought not be mistaken for these samhitas of post-vedic period.
- Some post-vedic Samhitas are: Ashtavakra Gita, Bhrigu Samhita, Brahma Samhita, Charaka Samhita, Deva Samhita, Garga Samhita, Gheranda Samhita, Kashyap Samhita, Shiva Samhita, Sushruta Samhita (a treatise on nourishment and prescription), Yogayajnavalkya Samhita.
- All Samhita pdf books and detailed below.
- Ashtavakra Gita is an exchange amongst Ashtavakra and Janaka on the idea of soul, reality and subjugation. It offers a radical adaptation of non-dualistic theory. The Gita demands the entire illusion of outside world and supreme unity of presence. It doesn’t say any profound quality or obligations, and in this manner is seen by reporters as ‘atheist’. It likewise rejects names and structures as unbelievable and an indication of numbness.
- In a discussion amongst Janaka and Ashtavakra, relating to the disfigurement of his screwy body, Ashtavakra clarifies that the extent of a Temple isn’t influenced by how it is formed, and the state of his own body does not influence himself (or Atman). The uninformed man’s vision is covered by names and structures, however an insightful man sees just himself:
Download Ashtavakra Gita – Hindi ,
- The Bhrigu Samhita is a Sanskrit celestial treatise ascribed in first experience with Maharishi Bhrigu. Significant parts of the Bhrigu Samhita were lost or decimated. Maharishi Bhrigu was the principal compiler of prescient crystal gazing. He aggregated around 500,000 horoscopes and recorded the existence points of interest and occasions of different people. This investigation finished in the introduction of the science (Shastra) of deciding the nature of time and is the Brhat Parasara HoraShastra. These Horoscopes depended on the planetary places of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu. After Maharishi Bhrigu gave his forecasts on various kinds of horoscopes ordered by him with the assistance of Lord Ganesha in a brief and compact way. The aggregate possible horoscope diagrams that can be drawn with this is around 45 million.
Download Bhrigu Samhita _ Hindi ,
- The Brahma Samhita is a Sanskrit Panchratna content, made out of verses of petition talked by Brahma commending the preeminent Lord Krishna toward the start of creation. It is respected inside Gaudiya Vaishnavism, whose sixteenth century organizer, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu (1486– 1534), rediscovered a piece of the work, the 62 verses of Chapter 5, which had already been lost for a couple of hundreds of years, at the Adikeshav Temple in Thiruvattar, Tamil Nadu, South India. Mitsunori Matsubara, in his Panchratna Samhita and Early Vaishnava Theology dates the content at 1300 CE. The content contains a very recondite depiction, with the Kama-Gayatri, of Krishna in His house.
Download Brahma Samhita – Hindi ,
- The Charaka Samhita or Compendium of Charaka is a Sanskrit message on Ayurveda (Indian conventional pharmaceutical). The pre 2nd century CE message comprises of eight books and one hundred twenty sections. It depicts old hypotheses on human body, etiology, symptomology and therapeutics for an extensive variety of sicknesses. The Charaka Samhita additionally incorporates segments on the significance of eating regimen, cleanliness, aversion, restorative instruction, the collaboration of a doctor, medical caretaker and patient vital for recuperation to wellbeing. It contents having Physician, Nurses, Medicine, Religious ideas, nutrition, meat for health, diet, Sexual Helth, Pharmacy, Medicine care.
Deva Samhita or Shiva Samhita
Download Shiva Samhita – Hindi
- Rishi Garga was a standout amongst the most loved Vedic sages in antiquated India, who was a prevalent researcher and a noteworthy promoter to the field of Ayurveda. Creator of Garga Samhita, he is viewed as one of the 18 most vital supporters of the subject of astrology. Garga Samhita manages soothsaying as well as records the life of Lord Krishna.
Download Garga Samhita – Hindi
- Gheranda Samhita is a Sanskrit content of Yoga in Hinduism. It is one of the three exemplary writings of hatha yoga. Gheranda Samhita is a well ordered nitty gritty manual of yoga educated by sage Gheranda to understudy Chanda. Dissimilar to other hatha yoga messages, the Gheranda Samhita discusses a sevenfold yoga:
- Shatkarma for body purifying
- Asana for body reinforcing
- Mudra for body steadying
- Pratyahara for mind quieting
- Pranayama for internal delicacy
- Dhyana for internal recognition
- Samadhi for self freedom and ecstasy
- Kashyap Samhita otherwise called Vriddha Jivakiya Tantra is a treatise on Ayurveda ascribed to the sage Kashyap. The content is frequently named as one of the soonest treatises on Indian solution, nearby the Sushruta Samhita, Charaka Samhita, Bheda Samhita, Harita Samhita (and others). In contemporary routine with regards to Ayurveda, it is counseled particularly in the fields of Ayuvedic pediatrics, gynecology and obstetrics.It is dated to a time of sixth century BCE. The Kashyap samhita contains Sutra sthan having 30 sections, Nidan sthan having 8 parts, Vimana sthan having 8 parts, Shareer sthan having 8 sections, Indriya sthan having 12 sections, Chikitsa sthan having 30 sections, Siddhi sthan having 12 parts, Kalpa sthan having 12 parts, Khil Bhag having 80 sections.
Download Kashyapa Samhita – Sanskrit ,
- The Sushruta Samhita is among the most vital antiquated medicinal treatises. It is one of the foundational writings of the therapeutic convention in India, close by the Charaka Samhita, the Bhela Samhita, and the restorative bits of the Bower Manuscript. is isolated into 186 parts and contains portrayals of 1,120 ailments, 700 therapeutic plants, 64 arrangements from mineral sources and 57 arrangements in light of creature sources.
Download Sushruta Samhita – Hindi ,
- The book is ascribed to Yagnavalkya, a loved Vedic sage in Hinduism. He is assessed to have lived in around the eighth century BCE, and is related with a few other real old messages in Sanskrit, specifically the Shukla Yajurveda, the Shatapatha Brahmana, the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, the Dharmasastra named Yagnavalkya Smriti, Vriddha Yajnavalkya, and Brihad Yagnavalkya. He is likewise specified in the Mahabharata and the Puranas, and also in antiquated Jainism messages, for example, the Isibhasiyaim. These references to Yagnavalkya in different writings, notwithstanding the eponymous Yoga Yagnavalkya, might be to various sages with a similar name.
Download Yoga Yagnavalkya – English ,
If any link shown above not working feel free to comment or contact us here.