Who is Swaminarayan?
- Swaminarayan known as Sahajanand Swami austere whose life and lessons brought a recovery of focal Hindu practices of dharma, ahinsa and brahmacharya. He is accepted by adherents as an appearance of God.
- Swaminarayan was born as Ghanshyam Pande in Chhapaiya, Uttar Pradesh, India in 3, July 1781. He started a seven-year journey crosswise over India at 11 years old years, receiving the name Nilkanth Varni in 1792. He settled in the territory of Gujarat around 1799. In 1800, he was started into the Uddhav sampradaya by his master, Swami Ramanand, and was given the name Sahajanand Swami. In 1802, his master gave over the authority of the Uddhav Sampraday to him before his passing. Sahajanand Swami held a social occasion and instructed the Swaminarayan Mantra. Starting here onwards, he was known as Swaminarayan. The Uddhav Sampraday ended up known as the Swaminarayan Sampraday.
- He built up a good relationship with the British Raj. He had supporters from Hindu categories as well as from Islam and Zoroastrianism. He manufactured six sanctuaries in his lifetime and designated 500 paramahamsas to spread his theory. In 1826, He composed the Shikshapatri, a book of social standards. He kicked the bucket on 1 June 1830 and was incinerated by Hindu customs in Gadhada, Gujarat. Prior to his passing, Swaminarayan selected his embraced nephews as acharyas to head the two bishoprics of Swaminarayan Sampraday.
- Sahajanand Swami proliferated general Hindu writings. He held Bhagavata Purana in high authority. However, there are numerous writings that were composed by Sahajanand Swami or his devotees that are viewed as shastras or sacred writings inside the Swaminarayan order. Eminent sacred writings all through the group incorporate the Shikshapatri and the Vachanamrut. Other vital works and sacred texts incorporate the Satsangi Jeevan, who’s approved biography, the Muktanand Kavya, the Nishkulanand Kavya and the Bhakta Chintamani.
- ShikshaPatri Written by Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan’s own blissful hand on Vasant Panchmi day of Vikram Samvat 11,February 1882, this is a booklet of 212 Shlokas. Shreeji Maharaj sat in the Hari Mandap His residence at Vadtal Temple and wrote it in Sanskrit. While the original Sanskrit manuscript is not available, it was translated in Gujarati by “Nityanand Swami” under the direction of Swaminarayan and is revered in the sect. A commentary on the practice and understanding of dharma, i This book consider social lows to follow.
Download Shikshapatri – Gujarati ,
- During His 21 years at the helm of the Sampraday, Swaminarayan Bhagwan gave innumerate discourses on a variety of subjects at Gadhada, Sarangpur, Kariyani, Loya, Panchala, Vadtal, Ahmedabad, Aslali, Jetalpur and many more places. The Vachanamrut is the scripture most generally utilized as a part of the Swaminarayan sect. It contains sees on dharma (moral direct), jnana (comprehension of the idea of the self), vairagya (separation from material joy), and bhakti (unadulterated, magnanimous dedication to God), the four basics Hindu sacred writings portray as vital for a jiva (soul) to achieve moksha (salvation).
- The Vachanamrut, an accumulation of 273 otherworldly talks, is isolated into 10 areas. The talks were conveyed by Sahajanand swami in the most recent decade of his life, somewhere in the range of 1819 and 1829 CE in Gujarati. They were generally conveyed in ashram-like mood in confined spots like Ahmedabad, Gadhada, Sarangpur, Kariyani, Loya, Panchala, Vadtal, Aslali, and Jetalpur.
- It contains the profound wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita, Bhagavata Purana, dharmashastras like the Yajnavalkya Smriti, Vidurniti, and epics like the Ramayana and Mahabharata, Vedas, Upanishads, Brahma Sutras.
Download Vachanamrut – Gujarati ,
- Satsangi Jeevan is the approved book by Swaminarayan. The book contains data on the life and lessons of Swaminarayan. It is composed by Shatanand Swami and finished in Vikram Samvat 1885. Swaminarayan chose to make Gadhada his lasting home on the request of Dada Khachar and his sisters. Swaminarayan trained Shatanand Swami to compose a book on his life and leisure activities. To empower Shatanand Swami to compose from His youth, Swaminarayan had favored Shatanand Swami with Divya Drashti(uncommon capacity to see the whole past ideal from His adolescence).
Highest selling books related to sahajanand swami.
Download Hazari Kirtanavali – Gujarati ,
Download Hari Geeta – Gujarati ,
Download Sarth KirtanaVali – Gujarati and English ,
Download Bhakti Chintamani – Gujarati ,
Download Shikshapatri – Sanskrit and Gujarati ,
If there are any dead link detected please inform us in comment or if you have books related to this topic you also can help us with our vedshastradata community at here.