- The YogaSutra of Patanjali are a gathering of 196 Indian sutras on the hypothesis and routine with regards to yoga. The YogaSutra were aggregated before 400 CE by Sage Patanjali who blended and composed information about yoga from more seasoned conventions. The YogaSutra of Patanjali was the most interpreted old Indian content in the medieval period, having been converted into around forty Indian dialects and two non-Indian dialects like Arabic, Japanese and much more.
- Before the twentieth century, history demonstrates that the medieval Indian yoga scene was overwhelmed by the different messages, for example, the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Vasistha, writings credited to Yajnavalkya and Hiranyagarbha, and in addition writing on hatha yoga, tantric yoga and Pashupata Shaivism yoga instead of the YogaSutra of Patanjali.
- In mid eleventh century, the Persian researcher Al Biruni (973-1050 CE) went by India, lived with Hindus for a long time, and with their assistance interpreted a few noteworthy Sanskrit works into Arabic and Persian dialects. One of these was Patanjali’s Yogasutra.
- Patanjali was not the first to expound on yoga. Much about yoga is composed in the Mokshadharma area of the epic Mahabharat in indian culture.
- As per David Gordon White, the Yoga Sutras notoriety is ongoing : After it had been essentially overlooked for the majority of seven hundred years, Swami Vivekananda wonderfully restored it in the last decade of the nineteenth century.
- Patanjali isolated his YogaSutras into four sections or books, containing in every one of the 196 maxims, partitioned as takes after: Samadhi , Sadhana, Vibhuti ,Kaivalya.
- Samadhi Pada having 51 sutras. Samadhi alludes to a condition of immediate and dependable discernment where the yogi’s self-personality is consumed into the question thought after, crumbling the classifications of witness, seeing, and saw. Samadhi is the primary system the yogin learns by which to plunge into the profundities of the brain to accomplish Kaivalya. The creator depicts yoga and after that the nature and the way to achieving samadhi.
- Sadhana Pada having 55 sutras. Sadhana is the Sanskrit word for training or teach. Here the creator plots two types of Yoga: Kriya Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Vibhuti Pada having 56 sutras. Vibhuti is the Sanskrit word for power or indication. ‘Supra-ordinary forces’ are gained by the act of yoga. Joined synchronous routine with regards to Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi is alluded to as Samyama, and is viewed as a device of accomplishing different culminations, or Siddhis.
- Kaivalya Pada having 34 sutras. Kaivalya actually means segregation, yet as utilized as a part of the Sutras remains for liberation or freedom and is utilized where different messages regularly utilize the term freedom.
There are eight components of yoga is following:
- 1. Yamas : Ahimsa, Satya, Asteya, Brahmcharya, Aparigrah
- 2. Niyama : Shauca, Santosh, Tapas, Swadhyay, IshvarPranidhana
- 3. Asana
- 4. Pranayam
- 5. Pratyahara
- 6. Dharana
- 7. Dhyan
- 8. Samadhi : Samprajnata, Asamprajnata
Patanjali Yoga Sutra by Vivekananda
- All the standard frameworks of India rationality have one objective in see, the freedom of the spirit through flawlessness. The strategy is by Yoga. The word Yoga makes an enormous progress, yet both the Sankhya and the Vedanta Schools point to Yoga in some frame or other. The subject of the present book is that type of Yoga known as Raja-Yoga. The sayings of Patanjali are the most elevated expert on Raja-Yoga.
Download Patanjali Yoga Sutra By Swami Vivekananda ,
Patanjali Yoga Darshan by Adganandji
- Yoga Darshan gives a contemporary vision of the Upanishads as elucidated by the Author.Taking a holisitic and functional perspective of profound life,this content gives a photo of yoga that is both all encompassing and precise.In the hypothetical segment the distinctive conventions and theories of yoga are obviously distinguished and clarified alongside clear pieces on hatha ,raja, mantra, karma, jnana, laya and recondite yogas.The down to earth area features the established practices from the Yoga Upanishads and the yogic point of view on physiology and wellbeing.
Download Patanjali Yogdarshan by Swami Adganandji ,
More books related this books
If there are some dead link found or not working feel free to contact us here. or you can contribute us a new book.