What is Guru Granth Sahib?
- Guru Granth Sahib is the holiest scripture of Sikhism religion. Full of This Scripture is consists 1430 pages and 5864 line composition, 937 hymns of 36 hindu saints. That’s are potentially rendered by Turkic classical form of music. This is probabally written in Gurmukhi language script. That includes western punjabi, Braj, Khariboli, Sindhi, Persian and Sanskrit.
- The book was made by a sikh Gurus whose named Guru Nanak Dev, Guru Angad Dev, Guru Amar Das, Guru Ram Das, Guru Arjan Dev and Guru Teg Badur and 3 Sikhs, 17 Bhatts and 15 Bhagat.
Guru Granth Sahib
Download from below link
- This holy Scripture is based on two principles of Sikh devotional life. So that in whole this book all answers regarding religion is given. Its all Shlokas or lines called Gurubani that is written by past Gurus.
- That’s remains as the same guide for all sikhs. Any Sikh can open the pages of This book and they can find the strength and guidance.
- This holiest book is always focus point is Gurudwara. That placed at center of it. This is taken care by Granthi, Who is responsible for reciting hymns.
- The Guru Granth Sahib likewise called Adi Granth, is the blessed book of the religion Sikhism. It contains petitions, psalms and melodies of Sikh religion. Sikhs trust the Guru Granth Sahib to be a living Guru, thus who has its own place likewise normally known as ‘Sach Khand’ (the unadulterated Heaven).
- The name of the book is comprised of three words. The main word is Guru, and a Guru in Sanskrit dialect implies an instructor. Granth is an expression of Hindi, and this implies a book. The third word Sahib is an expression of Urdu dialect and it implies ace. Along these lines, the Guru Granth Sahib implies a Master Book by the Teacher. It is an accumulation of psalms of the initial five “Sikh Gurus”, the “Ninth Guru”, and different holy people, or bhagats Sikhs and others, for example, Baba Farid.
- Extraordinary among the world’s real religious sacred writings, while aggregating the Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh Gurus fused their own compositions, as well as incorporated the works of other contemporary holy people from Hinduism and Islam, who trusted in the solidarity of God and criticized superstition and standing. Further, the structure and arrangement of the Guru Granth Sahib was performed by the Sikh Gurus themselves, as opposed to being performed by their disciples and devotees, a perspective that has been featured by student of history researchers while talking about the genuineness of the preachings of the diverse educators and prophets of the world, as known to humanity today.
- When one visits a Gurdwara, the Guru Granth Sahib shapes the principle part of the Darbar Sahib or Main Hall. The sacred book is put on a predominant stage and shrouded in an extremely excellent and alluringly hued fine fabric. The stage is constantly secured by a covering, which is additionally embellished in costly and extremely alluring hued materials. The content in which the Granth is composed is a content called Gurmukhi, which is viewed as a cutting edge advancement of the antiquated dialect called Sanskrit.
- Master Nanak conveyed the Word of God to show upon Earth. Through his Hymns and Prayers, he enlivened and elevated mankind to carry on with an existence of truth, nobility and otherworldliness. These illuminating words were sung by his partners, Bala and Mardana, and by the Sangats the grew up around Guru Nanak. In his later years at Kartarpur, it ended up standard for the individuals from the Sikh people group to sing certain songs regularly: Japji early in the day; So Dar thus Purakh, the beginnings of Rehiras, in the nights.
Author : Kabir
Religious : Sikhism
Language : Gurmukhi
Pages : 1430
Verses : 5864
Download : Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Gurmukhi with Index – (Download)
If any link shown above not working feel free to comment or contact us here for renewal.