All of four Vedas with authentic commentaries according to vedic tradition of the nirukta and nighantu grammar of vedic sanskrit are available here in Hindi and English both languages.
I am giving totally free links to the full authentic commentaries on Vedas that uploaded on the google drive.
RigVeda – ऋग्वेद –
What is Rigveda?
- The Rigveda (means Knowledge of praise) is an old Indian gathering of Vedic Sanskrit hymns. It is one of the four accepted consecrated writings of Hinduism known as the Vedas. The content is an accumulation of 1,028 hymns and 10,600 verses, sorted out into ten books (Mandalas). A decent arrangement of the dialect is as yet dark, and numerous songs as a result are muddled.
- The psalms are committed to Rigvedic divinities. For every god arrangement, the songs advance from longer to shorter ones; and the quantity of psalms per book increments. In the eight books that were made the most punctual, the psalms dominatingly talk about cosmology and acclaim gods. Books 1 and 10, which were included last, manage philosophical or theoretical inquiries regarding the beginning of the universe and the idea of god, the uprightness of philanthropy in the public arena and other magical issues in its hymns. Rigveda is one of the most established surviving writings in any Indo-European dialect. Philological and etymological confirmation demonstrates that the Rigveda was made in the northwestern district of the Indian subcontinent, doubtlessly between c. 1500 and 1200 BC-however a more extensive guess of c. 1700– 1100 BC has additionally been given.
- The underlying codification of the Rigveda occurred amid the early Kuru kingdom (c. 1200– 900 BCE). A portion of its verses keep on being recounted amid Hindu soul changing experiences festivities, for example, weddings and supplications, making it presumably the world’s most seasoned religious content in proceeded with utilize.
YajurVeda – यजुर्वेद –
What is YajurVeda?
- The Yajurveda (knowledge of composition mantra) is the Veda of exposition mantras. An old Vedic Sanskrit content, it is an arrangement of custom offering recipes that were said by a cleric while an individual performed custom activities, for example, those before the yajna fire. Yajurveda is one of the four Vedas, and one of the sacred texts of Hinduism. The correct century of Yajurveda’s sythesis is obscure, and evaluated by researchers.
- The Yajurveda is comprehensively assembled into two – the “black” (Krishna) Yajurveda and the “white” (Shukla) Yajurveda. The expression “dark” infers “the un-masterminded, hazy, diverse accumulation” of verses in Yajurveda, as opposed to the “white” which suggests the “all around orchestrated, clear” Yajurveda. The dark Yajurveda has made due in four recensions, while two recensions of white Yajurveda have made due into the advanced circumstances.
- The soonest and most antiquated layer of Yajurveda samhita incorporates around 1,875 verses, that are particular yet obtain and expand upon the establishment of verses in Rigveda.The center layer incorporates the Satapatha Brahmana, one of the biggest Brahmana messages in the Vedic gathering. The most youthful layer of Yajurveda content incorporates the biggest gathering of essential Upanishads, compelling to different schools of Hindu logic. These incorporate the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, the Isha Upanishad, the Taittiriya Upanishad, the Katha Upanishad, the Shvetashvatara Upanishad and the Maitri Upanishad.
SamaVeda – सामवेद –
What is SamaVeda?
AtharvaVeda – अथर्ववेद –
What is AtharvaVeda?
Introduction to the Commentry on the 4 Vedas
Books on Vedas
- I advice you to first read very important book named ‘Introduction to the Commentary on the 4 Vedas’. This book is the master key to Vedas, I request you to first read this book before start reading the Vedas, beacause it is introduction to them, and we should have basic knowledge about the Vedas before reading them.